Prime Gaming is making some additional content and games available to subscribers in March. TECHNOLOGY BUTTON checks the offer.
Amazon Prime subscribers can look forward to one or the other discount . The Prime subscription includes, for example, the two streaming services Prime Video and Prime Music, which can be used to watch or listen to the corresponding content. The game service Amazon Prime Gaming has also been part of the offer since 2020. This replaces the Twitch Prime service that was previously available. There are many for Prime customers – but not all! – Prime gaming content for free. There are also monthly specials with games and game content. So this month too – TECHNOLOGY BUTTON is checking out Prime Gaming’s March offer.
The new games at Prime Gaming in March 2021
Prime customers can subscribe to a Twitch channel for free. They also have a few subscription-based PC games and digital in-game content available to them each month.
- Blasphemous (Metrodvania)
- Sky Drift (airplane racing)
- Bomber Crew Deluxe (real-time strategy)
- Tengami (puzzle adventure)
- Boomerang Fu (Shooter)
“Blasphemous” is one of the most popular Metroidvanais (suitcase word from Metroid and Castlevania, denoting a certain graphic style) in recent years. The pixelated 2D graphics have many fans all over the world and are ideally used in the “Blasphemous” horror setting alongside the difficult boss fights. Another popular game is “SkyDrift”, in which players can let off steam as an airplane racing pilot.
Incidentally, once games have been linked to your Prime Gaming account, they will remain in your account permanently – even if the Prime membership expires.
In-game loots at Prime Gaming in March 2021
In addition to the new games, additional game content, called in-game loots, is also available:
- FIFA 21 – Prime Gaming Pack 2 (until April 2nd)
- League of Legends – Skin Shards (x3) (until March 8th)
- Fuse – Freedom Fighter (until March 15th)
- GTA Online – Kosatka Submarine Sonar Station and up to 1,000,000 GTA dollars (through 8/22)
- Destiny 2 – “Imperial Projection” Bundle (until March 24th)
- Valorant – weapon trailer Lovebyte (until March 22nd)
- Smite – Skin “Fabled” for Artio (until March 25th)
- Magic Tiles 3 – VIP pass for one day and five songs (until March 5th)
- Darkness Rises – Chivalric costume selection chest S ++ (x4) (until March 12th)
- Agar.io – special skin, DNA (x100) and 1,500 coins (until March 8th)
- Epic Seven – Larger Artifact Talisman (x3), 500,000 gold (until March 11th)
- Maplestory M – Legendary Whetstone Box (until March 11th)
- World of Tanks – The Big Catch (until March 18)
- Helix Jump – 21 days ad-free (until March 18)
- Risk: Global Domination – Emote Package “Fist Greeting” (until March 5th)
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout – MVP Bundle (until March 16)
- Red Dead Online – reward for free map upgrade (until 08/22)
- Roblox – peanut butter and jam (until March 16)
- Rainbow Six Siege – Watch Boost for seven days (until March 19)
- EA Sports UFC 4 – Purple Tracksuit (until April 1st)
- World of Warships – Legendary Lunar New Year Content Set (until 3/11)
- War of the Visions: FFBE – Summoning ticket A for guaranteed MR + unit (until 04.03.)
- Black Desert Mobile – Large Comprehensive Fragments Box (until March 5th)
- Cube surfer! – 21 days ad-free (until March 11th)
- Rocket Arena – Saguaro-Jayto Outfit (until March 17th)
- Legends of Runeterra – Free Epic Wildcard (until March 9th)
- Rogue Company – Wingsuit “Purple Waves” (until March 4th)
- Madden NFL 21 – Super Bowl Pack (through 3/15)
- Star Wars: Squadrons – two new pilot helmets (until March 8th)
- Aquapark.io – seven days ad-free (until March 8th)
- RuneScape – Valentine’s Day Weapons Package and Currency Bundles (until 03.03.)
- Hole.io – 14 days ad-free (until 04.03.)
- Hyper Scape – Article Package (until March 11th)
The two helmets for “Star Wars: Squadrons”, which are still available free of charge from Prime Gaming, and the sonar station plus a lot of money for “GTA Online” deserve special mention. But also the gaming pack for “FIFA 21”, which can contain four rare gold players, and the Super Bowl pack for “Madden 21” can be worth a lot for players. The offers run for different periods of time: some are only available for a few days, while others are also available for significantly longer. The vast majority expire at the end of March.
Also interesting: The best alternatives to the Steam gaming platform
How to take advantage of the offer
In order to be able to use the game content of the March promotion on Prime Gaming, players must of course have an activated Prime account. If you are a Prime subscriber but have never used Prime Gaming , you must also log in there once with your Prime data and click on the “Activate Prime Gaming” button in the top right corner. In order to then integrate the content of the offer into the corresponding game, you must connect the game account used (e.g. Steam) to the Twitch or Prime Gaming account. Then proceed as follows:
- On the Twitch.tv page, click the crown icon in the top right corner to go to the Prime Gaming page
- Then click on the content that you want to activate
- The loot is then automatically added to the game
The offer is primarily aimed at collectors who value having complete sets, additional potions, etc. in online games. Among the five new games coming to Prime Gaming, “Blasphemous” stands out, an absolute recommendation to all Metroidvania fans. The variance between the five titles is also noticeable this month, as is the general scope. In March, Amazon put a nice and extensive range of products back on its feet.