Disney + is one of the newer streaming providers in Germany. Launched on March 24, 2020, the service primarily offers content from the Disney universe as well as the Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars series (Lucasfilm) that have since become part of it. The provider regularly expands its program with additional films, series and new seasons. TECHNOLOGYBUTTON lists the Disney + novelties for November here.
Disney + offers its users the full range of the Walt Disney Company. But there is not only a lot of content for children, there is also a lot to stream for adults. In addition to the National Geographic innovations, the popular Star Wars universe and the superheroes from Marvel are also represented on Disney +. The offer of the streaming platform is growing every month ; Because of Corona, Disney even released the first movies directly from its streaming provider . The novelties appear every week and are published on Friday, with Disney deviating from the previous release schedule for the first time in November, with a few exceptions.
New on Disney + in November
There is a lot going on at Disney + in November 2020. The second season of the Star Wars series “The Mandalorian”, for example, has met with great interest. The first episode of the new season will be released on October 30th. From then on, the new episodes – as in the first season 8 in number – come out weekly and we finally find out how Mando and Baby Yoda continue. In November, the blockbuster “Onward: no halves” and the musical film “Greatest Showman” with Hugh Jackman will be released on Disney +. Series fans can also look forward to the 31st season of the cult series “The Simpsons”, which has so far been missing on Disney +.
Overall, it is also noticeable that Disney is slowly increasing its monthly volume of new products. Especially in comparison to the streaming giants Netflix and Amazon, this is an important signal that Disney can keep up.
- Onward: No half measures
- Hostile Earth – Adjust or Die (Season 1) – National Geographic
- Runaways (Season 2)
- Be fancy with Nancy Clancy! (Season 1)
- And now: The Muppets (Season 1)
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 8: “Nick Cannon”)
- The Heroes of the Nation (Episode 6: “The First”)
- The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Episode 7: “The Dummy Egg”)
- A Day at Disney (Episode 49: “Leslie Evans: Senior R&D Imagineer”)
- The Mandalorian (Season 2, Episode 2)
The Mandalorian (Pedro Pascal) and the child alias Baby Yoda continue their journey, facing enemies and mobilizing allies as they make their way through the dangerous galaxy in the turbulent time after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
- My mind rocks! (Season 1)
- Greatest Showman
The musical film “Greatest Showman” is a biography of the famous circus pioneer Phineas Taylor “PT” Barnum. Barnum, who was born into a poor family, dreams of recognition and a legacy. With the help of his assistant Philip Carlyle (Zac Efron) and a few “human curiosities” (including Zendaya and Keala Settle) he wants to put on a show that nobody will soon forget. In the lead role as PT Burnam, the all-rounder Hugh Jackman thrilled, who was very successful as a musical actor before his career as an actor and has already impressed in musical films such as “Les Misérables” (2012).
- Earth to Ned (Season 1)
- Strange but True (Season 3)
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 9: “Ashley Tisdale”)
- The heroes of the nation (Episode 7: “The Countdown”)
- The magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Episode 8: “Grace, the baby gorilla”)
- A day at Disney (episode 50: “Mark Gonzales: Engineer for Steam Trains”)
- The Mandalorian (Season 2, Episode 3)
- LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special
- The wonderful world of Mickey Mouse (episode 1–2)
- The wild guys (part 1-5)
- Gemstone trilogy (ruby red; sapphire blue; emerald green)
The three films “Rubinrot”, “Saphirblau” and “Smaragdgrün” are based on the books of the same name by the German author Kerstin Gier and can all be seen on Disney + from November. Maria Ehrich plays the 16-year-old time traveler Gwendolyn “Gwen” Shepherd, who, together with Gideon de Villiers (Jannis Niewöhner), tries to stop the Count of St. Germain (Peter Simonischek). With the help of a total of 12 time travelers, he seeks eternal life and nothing less than world domination.
- Help elves (clear the way for Santa Claus; Christmas; Mission “Santa”)
- Princess Lillifee and the little unicorn
- Baymax – Rohuwabohu in series (Season 2)
- Once Upon A Time In Wonderland (Season 1)
- Ultimate Airport Dubai (Seasons 1–3) – National Geographic
- Sams in danger
- Sams in luck
- Marvel 616
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 10: “Rob Gronkowski”)
- The Heroes of the Nation (Episode 8: “When Dreams Learn To Fly”)
- A Day at Disney (Episode 51: “Season Finale”)
- The Mandalorian (Season 2, Episode 4)
- The Simpsons (Season 31)
- Amphibia (season 1)
- The ice queen: Olaf thaws
- Dangerous wilderness
- Secrets of the Nazca – National Geographic
- Ice Age: cool presents
- Come to life 2 – Christmas with Eve
- The wonderful world of Mickey Mouse (episode 3–4)
- The Mandalorian (Season 2, Episode 5)
To be seen on Disney + in October
- Maman & I: California Dream
- FERDINAND – Go bullish!
- Once Upon a Time (Season 5)
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 5: “Colbie Caillat”)
- The heroes of the nation (Episode 3: “Lone Fighter”)
- The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Episode 4)
- Binny and the Ghost (Seasons 1-2)
- Europe from Above (Season 1)
- Mr. Popper’s penguins
- One Upon a Time (Season 6)
- Once upon a time there was a snowman
- The Great Swindle (Season 1)
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 6: “Nick Kroll”)
- The heroes of the nation (Episode 4: “Advent”)
- The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Episode 5: “Aardvark Love”)
- A Day at Disney (Episode 47: “Jason Benetti: Play-By-Play Commentator”)
30th of October
- Big Sur – California’s wild coast
- Schreckstein Castle 1 + 2
- The little ghost
- The island of special children
- Hui Buh: The castle ghost
- PJ Masks Shorts (Season 1)
- Once Upon a Time (Season 7)
- The Mandalorian (Season 2, Episode 1)
- Becoming: The Road to Fame (Episode 7: “Julianne Hough”)
- The Heroes of the Nation (Episode 5: “The Kona Kai Séance”)
- The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Episode 6: “Pregnancy With Spikes”)
- A Day at Disney (Episode 48: “Dana Amendola: Disney Theatrical Productions”)
You can find the new content from Netflix , Amazon Prime Video and Sky via the linked articles.
Stream Disney +: Subscription prices and supported devices
In order to stream series and films on Disney +, users must take out a subscription. In contrast to many other streaming platforms, however, there is no trial access. Disney + offers two subscription options. On the one hand, customers can take out a monthly subscription for 6.99 euros each. On the other hand, there is access for a whole year, which can be concluded for a one-time fee of 69.99 euros. Compared to the monthly billed subscription, customers save a little over 15 percent.
With their account, subscribers can stream on four devices at the same time. Some of the content is also available in 4K. Disney + runs on the Amazon Fire TV, Magenta TV Stick and Apple TV, many Android TVs, TVs from LG and Samsung as well as in the browser and on the PS4 and Xbox game consoles.