The days are cold and you’d better stay at home anyway. So it’s the best time to try a few games. TECHNOLOGY BUTTON went on a search and put together a list of games that you can now play for free.
- Games that are free and can be kept
- 15 days of free games in the Epic Games Store
- Adventures of a Radish (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 3.27 euros
- Aqueduct 10 (iOS) - otherwise 2.29 euros
- Brute (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 2.87 euros
- Calmed by the Dark Aftermath (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 1.39 euros
- Doomer (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 0.82 euros
- Fill me up - Block Brain Game! (iOS) - otherwise 3.49 euros
- Ghost Hunt (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 8.19 euros
- Isometric Squares - puzzle² (Android) - otherwise 1.49 euros
- Knard (iOS) - otherwise 2.29 euros
- Message Quest (Android) - otherwise 2.09 euros
- Missile Dude RPG: Offline tap tap Missile (Android) - otherwise 1.89 euros
- Playground AR: Physics Sandbox (iOS) - otherwise 3.49 euros
- Prison Architect (PC) on GOG - otherwise 3.15 euros
- Requence (Android) - otherwise 0.59 euros
- Sudoku Pro (Android) - otherwise 2.40 euros
- TIME: The Game (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 0.82 euros
- The Imagined Leviathan (PC) on Itch.io - otherwise 2.46 euros
- The Uncertain (iOS) - otherwise 1.09 euros
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (PC) on GOG - otherwise 7.69 euros
- Timing Hero PV: Retro Fighting Action RPG (Android) - otherwise 3.69 euros
- Trials Rising (PC) Ubisoft Store - December 17th only. - otherwise 19.99 euros
- Games that are playable for free for a limited time
Games that are free and can be kept
Starting today, Epic Games is launching a promotion in which the company is offering a free game in its store every day. Here’s a preview of the games you can expect:
- Tropico 5 on December 23rd
- Inside on December 24th
- Jurassic World Evolution on December 31st
A platformer in which you play a radish – with boss battles, secret passages and lots of collectables.
Restore the flow of water in this puzzle game.
A minimalistic arcade game with tricky challenges.
An open world RPG with battles against hordes of vampires.
A retro Doom inspired, gore-filled first-person shooter.
Arrange the different pieces of the puzzle correctly to create a specific shape.
A ghost hunter is faced with his worst nightmare in this horror game.
A puzzle game with an unusual, isometric view.
An interactive and child-friendly narrated picture book.
A point-and-click adventure in a unique stained glass style.
Destroy enemies and bosses with missiles to unlock new missiles – a classic clicker game.
Build your own worlds in augmented reality (AR) with blocks and toys.
Build and manage a maximum security prison.
A platformer with a time winding function, with the aim of collecting coins to get to the next level.
Sudokus in three levels of difficulty with 14 different themes, hints and statistics.
A large-scale escape room with difficult puzzles.
A black and white survival game that tells a story.
In a post-apocalyptic world, you play a robot who has to make moral decisions.
The first part of the popular Witcher series in which you play the role of the magician Geralt of Rivia.
Note: You can get the game by downloading the free GOG Galaxy application, which manages your GOG games library. There is a banner in the application that allows you to claim the game.
A retro RPG in 8-bit graphics.
An action-packed and physics-based racing game in which you hit the slopes with dirt bikes.
Games that are playable for free for a limited time
Xbox Free Play Days
Owners of the Xbox One X / S and Xbox Series X / S will get from today until December 20th. three games that you can try for free all weekend. The package includes:
- Resident Evil Resistance
- Black Desert
Pac-Man Mega Tunnel Battle (Google Stadia Pro)
The multiplayer remake of Pac-Man is available exclusively for Stadia Pro subscribers. Usually they pay extra too, but from December 17th to 21st. there is a free promotion to try out.